Suspending Tenant Services
Applies to: Command Center
Service providers can deactivate a company so that tenant administrators, tenant operators, and tenant users have no access or limited access to the CommCell environment. The following activities can be disabled when a company is deactivated: user logon, backup operations, and restore operations.
- From the navigation pane, go to Manage > Companies.
The Companies page appears.
- In the Actions column for the company, click the action button , and then click Deactivate.
You can also deactivate a company by clicking Deactivate in the upper-right corner of the company properties page.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Choose the activities that you want to disable:
- To prevent users from logging on, select the Disable Login check box.
- To prevent users from backing up data, select the Disable Backup check box.
- To prevent users from restoring data, select the Disable Restore check box.
To enable an activity, clear the check box.
- Click OK.
Companies are marked as Deactivated in the list of companies and on the company details page. If you need to reactivate the company, see Resuming Tenant Services. If you need to delete the company, see Offboarding a Tenant.
Last modified: 11/26/2019 8:31:09 PM