Associating a NAS Client to an Array
You can use this command to associate a NAS client to a NetApp storage array.
Before You Begin
Verify the following:
- No jobs are running. If jobs are running, suspend them.
- The OnCommand Unified Manager (OCUM) server displays the new volume names correctly.
- For NFS configurations, the junction path used by the application is valid.
- Run a DR backup of the CommServe database.
- On the command line of the CommServe computer, go to software_installation_directory/Base and type the following commands:
SnapManagementToolassocNasClientToArray -vm instance_name -nascl
- instance_name is the name of the Commvault instance (for example, instance00).
- client_name is the name of the NAS client.
- array_name is the name of the NetApp storage array, as entered in the Array Management dialog box.
Last modified: 12/11/2019 7:08:30 PM