Emailing a Report on the Command Center
You can email the current view of a report to users. Reports are attached to the email in the format that you select, or you can embed the report content in the email.
If you want to send a report to an executive or someone who does not want to open a separate attachment, you can embed the report in an email body. Only the first 250 rows of each table appear in reports that are embedded in an email. These shorter tables provide a high-level summary of the information and improve readability. The row restriction also guarantees that the email remains a reasonable size for most inboxes.
The Email body option is not available for reports that are built using Data Cube or other Data Analytics reports.
For reports embedded in an email body, you can increase the maximum number of rows that appear in each table using an additional setting. For instructions, see Configuring the Number of Rows for Reports That are Embedded in Emails.
- Log on to the Command Center.
- From the navigation pane, click Reports.
The Reports page appears.
- Click a report.
- At the top-right of the page, click More actions > Email.
The Email report dialog box appears.
- Beside Format, select an output format for the report:
- Email body
- In the Email Recipients box, enter the email addresses for the users you want to send the report to.
- Click Submit.
Last modified: 9/23/2019 6:05:23 PM